Sorry, these cookies aren't of the edible variety, but this page contains everything you need to know about our Privacy & Cookies Policy and Terms of Work.
Our Privacy & Cookies Policy covers the manner in which DigitalBulldog collects, uses, maintains and discloses information collected from visitors (that’s you!) to the DigitalBulldog.co.uk website (that’s us!). This policy, along with our Terms of Work, applies to our website and any products and services offered by DigitalBulldog via this website.
DigitalBulldog.co.uk Service Terms & Conditions, Privacy & Cookies Policy
- Terms of Work
- Cookies policy
- Collected Info
- Third Party Websites
- Policy Updates
- Contacting Us
- Fees & Billing
- Remote Support
Our Terms of Work
- This Agreement explains the terms under which You (“the Client”) and DigitalBulldog Web Solutions will be working together.
- DigitalBulldog Web Solutions has an internet presence known as http://digitalbulldog.co.uk ('Website”) through the auspices of which the Client may contact DigitalBulldog IT & Web Services.
- The Client contracts DigitalBulldog Web Solutions to undertake a particular task (“the Project”) and DigitalBulldog Web Solutions agrees to undertake the Project for an agreed payment (“the Fee”).
- The Project may be divided into a series of specific tasks or deliverables (“Orders”) each of which will be allocated a proportion (“the Proportion”) of the overall Fee.
- If a particular Project is not of a nature to be divided into discrete deliverables, an alternative agreement for payment terms will be confirmed by correspondence between the Client and DigitalBulldog Web Solutions.
- New clients are required to pay the minimum one hour charge of £35.00/£45.00 in advance, and will be billed for the outstanding balance following completion of the Project. Existing and repeat clients may be granted deferred payment at our discretion, with the entire cost of the job billed in arrears.
- Website construction, Logo and Branding work is tailored per client, with development, build and testing generally billed according to a previously-provided estimate. Additional work is billed per hour, generally £35.00 per hour though repeat clients may be given a preferential discount at our discretion. In most cases, we will not release the completed website, design or branding unless payment is settled in full or to our satisfaction. Domain name acquisition and website hosting are billed in advance, though regular trusted clients may be granted a deferred payment at our discretion.
- Electronic mail between the Client's registered email address and DigitalBulldog Web Solutionswill be deemed as contractually binding upon confirmation of receipt by both parties.
- The Client will receive regular updates of all details of tasks to be done and milestones will be recorded and maintained (“the Project Log”).
- The particulars of any works to be carried out will be recorded on the Project Log and DigitalBulldog Web Solutions undertakes to conduct technical works as specified.
- Additionally, the Client may require additional works or amend the details of the tasks or projects by mutual agreement. Such changes will be recorded in the Project Log and Orders amended to reflect such changes.
- The Client agrees to perform the following actions to enable DigitalBulldog Web Solutions to carry out the Project in a timely and efficient manner:
- Provide administrator access to any and all websites or other areas as may be required to efficiently carry out the Project,
- Provide the details of the web hosting service customer support team for the resolution of any technical issues if the web hosting is not managed by DigitalBulldog Web Solutions,
- Provide any articles, images, video or other media as may be required to complete the Project as and when required by DigitalBulldog Web Solutions.
- DigitalBulldog Web Solutions agrees to perform the following actions to complete the Project:
- Deliver a robust and functionally acceptable solution to the Client's specification,
- For websites, to install said solution on the live hosting environment as required,
- The Client and DigitalBulldog Web Solutions agree that the Milestones shall be achieved according to the Project Log which may be amended by mutual agreement and the Fees specified be paid upon achievement of each Milestone.
- No VAT is payable on the Fee and no outlays in respect of the Project are payable unless specifically stated. Each Proportion of the Total Fee shall be payable upon achievement of the Milestone set next to it.
- Projects will be divided into a series of deliverables which will be described as Orders.
- Each Order will have an associated invoice due date, which may be in advance of delivery in some circumstances, for example where DigitalBulldog Web Solutions incur obligations to third parties.
- DigitalBulldog Web Solutions may require that the Client pay a deposit up to 100% of the cost of the Order where works are to be carried out that may otherwise give DigitalBulldog Web Solutions cause to withhold from the Client on the occasion of delay of settlement of due invoices.
- Upon each delivered Order being payable, DigitalBulldog Web Solutions shall issue the Client with an invoice in respect of that Proportion and each such invoice shall be payable by the Client upon receipt.
- DigitalBulldog Web Solutions reserves the right to suspend Projects commissioned if any invoice remains unpaid for seven days. Commissioned works remaining in the control of DigitalBulldog Web Solutions may be withdrawn or decommissioned at the discretion of DigitalBulldog Web Solutions when invoices become overdue for payment.
- DigitalBulldog Web Solutions shall not disclose any of Client's confidential information concerning the Job to any third party without the prior permission of Client unless such disclosure is demanded by warrant of court and/or for reasons of law.
- Ownership and copyright of all original works:
- Websites: Shall be transferred to the Client, if DigitalBulldog Web Solutions is not further contracted to manage the website, and DigitalBulldog Web Solutions shall hold copies on file only for the purpose of backup of essential files to restore the work in the event of loss, however DigitalBulldog Web Solutions will be permitted to use example screenshots of this finished Project for its own reference, its own work and its own marketing purposes. If DigitalBulldog Web Solutions is further contracted to manage the website/social media portal, DigitalBulldog Web Solutions may retain part-ownership of content per specific agreement reached with the Client.
- Ownership and copyright of any third party products used including delivery platforms, hosting interface and any and other tools used for the successful completion of this Project shall be assigned to the client under the terms and conditions specified by the aforesaid third parties, unless agreed that these will remain in the ownership of DigitalBulldog Web Solutions.
- DigitalBulldog Web Solutions will not be liable for indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages (including any loss of revenue, profits, goodwill, use, or data) arising in connection with this operating agreement.
- The Client indemnifies DigitalBulldog Web Solutions in any claims made by third parties in regard to any works carried out by DigitalBulldog Web Solutions on behalf of the Client in good faith. The Client undertakes to ensure that the works do not break any laws or regulations under their jurisdiction and that they have free and full rights over any software or media used in the process of the works (including copyright and licenses as applicable).
- DigitalBulldog Web Solutions is based in England and for legal purposes comes under the jurisdiction of the Laws of England and Wales.
Cookies are tiny weeny text files that get stored on your computer or mobile device by the website’s server. Each is unique to your web browser, containing anonymous information such as a unique identifier, the website name and some digits and numbers. It allows a website to remember things like your preferences or what’s in your shopping basket when you visit an online store.
Cookies do lots of different jobs including letting you navigate effectively between pages, storing your preferences, and generally improving your experience on a website. Cookies are intended to make the interaction between you and the website faster and easier.
Cookies can be set by the website you are visiting (‘first party cookies’) or by other websites who run content on the page you are viewing (‘third party cookies’).
Some people find the idea of a website storing information on their computer or mobile device a bit scary, particularly when this information is stored and used by a third party without them knowing. Although this is generally quite harmless you may not, for example, want to see advertising that has been targeted to your interests.
If you prefer, it is possible to block some or all cookies, or even to delete cookies that have already been set; but you need to be aware that you might lose some functions of that website.
Personal identification information
- We may collect personal identification information from our visitors in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when you visit our website, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our website.
- Visitors may visit our website anonymously if their settings allow them to do so. We will collect personal identification information from visitors only if they voluntarily submit such information to us, such as our online forms.
- Visitors can always refuse to supply personally identification information, on acceppting that it may prevent them from using some of the features of our website.
personal identification information
- We may collect non-
Usage, Protection and Sharing of Collected Information
DigitalBulldog may collect and use visitors’ personal information for the following purposes:
How we protect your information:
- We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our webite.
- Our website is in compliance with PCI vulnerability standards in order to create as secure of an environment as possible for visitors.
- Personal information is NEVER shared or sold!
- We do not sell, trade, rent or otherwise provide the personal identification information of our visitors to others, except where required to do so by UK law.
- We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Third Party Websites
Some content on our website may include links to the websites and services of our partners and suppliers. We do not control the content or links that appear on these websites and are not responsible for the practices or content employed by websites linked to or from our website.
These sites/services may have their own privacy and customer service policies which you are encouraged to read. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our website, is subject to the terms and policies of that website and entirely at your own risk.
privacy @ DigitalBulldog.co.uk
This document was last updated on May 24th 2017.
Fees & Billing
Remote Support Services
- Remote support sessions are billed at £35.00 per hour Monday to Friday 9am-7pm, £45.00 per hour weekdays after 7pm and all day Saturday & Sunday.
- If you are a regular client, we require that you digitally sign (by return email) authorisation and acceptance, and we will invoice you following completion of your remote support session.
- For new clients, we will require a minimum £35.00 (£45.00 after 7pm/weekends) payment prior to commencement of the remote support session, and that you digitally sign (by return email) authorisation and acceptance of our fees and agreement to pay the outstanding balance upon receipt of invoice.
- By instigating a remote session, you accept that we reserve the right to digitally record the remote screen session for:
- Staff training purposes — no identifying information will be stored.
- Providing recorded evidence of the session in the event of payment dispute
- Providing recorded evidence as may be required by security and enforcement agencies.
THEY SAID WHAT?
What our clients say about us...
Farleigh Dental & Farleigh Clinic Selsdon, Surrey
Our new websites look great and very user friendly. DigitalBulldog Web Solutions worked with us every step of the way to create our brand and online identity. It looks amazing, we’re very pleased!
- Dr C.G. Barratt, Farleigh Dental/Farleigh Clinic.
Mark W. Bonnett Somewhere in the Cynos Union
So, there I was, with a couple of books published, but at a complete loss as to how to proceed with the whole ‘I need an official website, now’ thing. DigitalBulldog Web Solutions was perfect, managing the domain and hosting solution, and working with me to design my official site from the ground up.
- Mark W. Bonnett, science fiction author.