REMOTE SUPPORT & RESCUE
for those "need Dog NOW!" moments
Get remote support
Things we do with remote support
DigitalBulldog Web Solutions provides remote support for some of our services including email account setup/software installation and website usage tutorials. Starting at just £35 per hour (terms and conditions apply, minimum charge 1 hour, £45 per hour evenings after 7pm and weekends). Terms and conditions apply - see Remote Support Terms and Conditions.
Examples of when our remote support can help:
- Email software installation and account setup — If you use Windows versions from XP through to 10 and server versions from 2003 onwards, we can arrange a remote support session to configure your email account(s). If necessary we can install the software too. Sorry we can't remotely support MacOS at this time.
- Live tutorials — When it's not practical to arrange a site visit, we can arrange a live remote session to show you how to get the best from your new website.
- Troubleshooting — Sorry we no longer provide active troubleshooting (malware removal, software upgrades etc) to non-website clients unless by special arrangement.
Things we don't do with remote support
While we can do a lot with a remote support session, sometimes it's impossible without breaking the space-time continuum so we recommend a site visit during office hours instead for any tricky unremoteable issues. Terms and conditions apply - see Remote Support Terms and Conditions.
- Tech support - we no longer provide tech support services unless by special arrangement, and to website clients only. Sorry for any inconvenience.
- Software support - DigitalBulldog Web Solutions can support only applications and software needed for your email and/or website.
- Mobile device support - It's unfortunately not possible to remote connect to either an Android or iOS (Apple) device, but we can talk you through setup for email software etc.
- Mac/Apple computers - Macs and other Apple devices won't run our remote connection software, but we can talk you through setup for email software etc.
Remote IT support Terms & Conditions
- Remote support sessions are billed at £35GBP per hour Monday to Friday, £45 per hour weekdays after 7pm and all day Saturday & Sunday.
- This service is available to existing clients (or new clients for whom we are in-build) only.
- We may require that you digitally sign (by return email) an agreement of authorisation to access your device, and we will invoice you following completion of your remote support session.
- By instigating a remote session, you accept that we reserve the right to digitally record the remote screen session for:
- Staff training purposes — no identifying information will be stored.
- Evidence of the session in the event of payment dispute.
- Circumstances as may be required for purposes of law enforcemen.
THEY SAID WHAT?
What our clients say about us...
Farleigh Dental & Farleigh Clinic Selsdon, Surrey
Our new websites look great and very user friendly. DigitalBulldog Web Solutions worked with us every step of the way to create our brand and online identity. It looks amazing, we’re very pleased!
- Dr C.G. Barratt, Farleigh Dental/Farleigh Clinic.
Mark W. Bonnett Somewhere in the Cynos Union
So, there I was, with a couple of books published, but at a complete loss as to how to proceed with the whole ‘I need an official website, now’ thing. DigitalBulldog Web Solutions was perfect, managing the domain and hosting solution, and working with me to design my official site from the ground up.
- Mark W. Bonnett, science fiction author.