Welcome to DigitalBulldog Web Solutions.
Are you befuddled by branding, lost in logos and dismayed with designs?
DigitalBulldog Web Solutions.
pedigree websites, graphic design, & brand development
Pedigree website & graphics solutions.
Perfect for small to medium business, bands, and sole traders.
Get DigitalBulldog, not a dog's dinner.
Web, Graphics, Branding and Creative Solutions
DigitalBulldogWeb Solutions | UK | Midlands | London | South East |
More about our services | Don't bark up the wrong tree, Get Dog.
Complete website design and management solutions
Your website is an extension of you and your brand, it's you on the internet. It’s the first port of call for clients and customers to find out about you and your product, service or brand. We take care of everything from site design to branding including logo design to site build and social media management. You can look after your business, band, or product while we take care of the hard work and explain everything that’s needed in plain English.
Our current portfolio includes universe-spanning works of fiction, dental clinics, facial aesthetic salons, and home improvement. Smaller custom design projects include online fan communities and local businesses.
Like all good designers we evolve and tinker with our designs until we’re happy with the finished result, and even afterwards where we think something can be made even better or at a client’s request. You’re on one of our designs right now -
We build in both HTML5/CSS (legacy sites only) and WordPress (fully screen size-responsive). The majority of our new commissions are WordPress, and we expect to convert most if not all of our legacy HTML/CSS sites to WordPress or similar CMS system. With Google knocking non-responsive websites down their search rankings, it makes sense to have a fully-responsive, search engine-friendly site.
DigitalBulldog Web Solutions provides everything you need for your site, including procurement and management of your domain name, hosting for the website, and everything from help with branding to logo design and business photography.
- Website design, hosting & management
- Social media design & management
- Logo and branding concept to design
- Pay monthly options for site & social media management
- Free, no-
- Loyalty discounts for repeat clients
- Professional business photography through our preferred partner
Contact us for a free consultation. Don’t get done, get DigitalBulldog!
Domains & Hosting
Every website needs a domain name, and every website needs hosting. Our affordable plans are available monthly or yearly, and we work with leading domain registrars to get the perfect domain name for your company, product or service, all fully managed. Our hosting fees are tailored to the size of your site, starting from just £10 per month.
- The perfect domain — Choosing the right domain name - the means by which your company or product is identified on the internet - is as important as the name of your company or product. It should be short, easy to type, free of slang and memorable.
- Hosting — We can host your shiny new website on our own shared platform, or we can use your existing hosting platform if you have one. We offer fully-managed hosting as part of our packages.
Social media management solutions
Your online presence doesn't just stop with a website. This isn't the 20th century and we're not in Kansas anymore, Toto! DigitalBulldog will manage your social media including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, taking care of everything including:
- Page design and branding
- Establishing a social media presence through top social media channels and networks
- Regular promotional posts
- Craft valuable content to meet your needs and expectations with:
- Advertising design and creation
- Regular promotional posts tailored to your products/services
- Professional business photography through our preferred partner
- Engage with users to create new relationships that compel them to purchase or use your product or service, and move them to recommend you to others.
DigitalBulldog's social media management is tailored to your requirements and is included with our premium packages, or as an add-on for our basic packages.
Brand development and concepts
You've got your lease signed, but realise you still haven't thought of that all-important name. What to call it, what it should look like and what might be the best tag line are all important considerations. DigitalBulldog creates and designs branding, from names for your new business to an eye-catching modern logo to memorable tag lines. We'll take care of everything and liaise with you every step of the way.
Some of our recent branding work:
- Farleigh Dental — DigitalBulldog was commissioned to create a new web presence for this new dental clinic, following their move from a location in another town. Desiring a new name for their new location, in addition to the new website, we also took on the task of creating a more most suitable name and designing an associated logo (see logo design, below). Additional work included designing media for the new business such as brochures and documentation (see ad & media creation, below).
- Farleigh Clinic — A spin-off from Farleigh Dental, DigitalBulldog was commissioned to create an identity and web presence for their cosmetic medical treatments services. We took care of everything from the name to the logo to the website, with significant involvement in advertising and document creation.
- RDS Decorating — Tasked by a South London-based decorator to create a web presence and help brand his business, DigitalBulldog created the new professional identity, updated the logo, designed and built the website, and created business cards, flyers and documentation for RDS Decorating.
- See more of our branding projects and concepts here.
Decided on your name but can't decide how it should look? From dental clinics to decorators, DigitalBulldog creates and designs eye-catching professional logos that are sure to get your business noticed. We liaise with your preferred printing and signwriting companies to ensure the best result is achieved for your requirements.
Some current live examples of our logo designs:
Or click here for examples of our logo designs and concepts.
AD & MEDIA CREATION
- Online advertising
- Facebook advertising
- Google Adwords
- Printed media advertising
- Newspaper and magazine ad design
- Flyer and business card design
- Document design for your business including
- Compliment slips
- Headers for invoicing/quotes etc
- Information documents
- Brochures and leaflets
- Professional business photography with our preferred partner
Contact DigitalBulldog for an informal chat about your requirements.
Need Dog NOW? DigitalBulldog Web Solutions provides remote support to our clients. This enables us to set up your email applications such as Outlook directly, and also help with malware removal, software installations and file recovery. Starting at just £35 per hour (terms and conditions apply, minimum 1 hour, £45 per hour evenings after 7pm and weekends). We can also use remote support to provide tuition on getting the most from your new website.
Would you like to find out more? Paw here.
Not got the time to write and curate creative and engaging content? DigitalBulldog's Copywriting service provides exactly that. Our copywriting service provides content for everything from a blog page to company documentation for an intranet to an entire website, checked for sanity, spelling and grammar, search engine optimised.
- Hiring a full time writer can be expensive, while hiring a freelance writer could prove costly and time consuming.
- Bad copy is a deterrent to business. Well-written copy, whatever the requirement, should make people want to do business with you. Badly written copy, full of spelling mistakes and no punctuation, will have your customers running for the hills.
- Get Dog! We have 20 years' experience researching for and writing for online magazines, blogs, resources and company documentation. Taking pride in our ability to deliver clear and concise copy, we deliver quality text in plain English.
- From just £45 per hour with fixed day rates and bundles also available.